Rules for authors
for the publication of scientific articles in the scientific and production journal “Science” of the Kostanai Engineering and Economic University
named after M. Dulatov, Kostanai city.
- An article for publication in the journal “Science” is submitted in electronic form and printed on white paper in A4 format. (original 1 copy) in Kazakh, Russian, English.
- The volume of article 5 is 10 pages, the text is typed by the Times New Roman headset, size 14, at interval 1, is printed on only one side of the sheet.
- All formulas in the text are numbered on the right side. Under them is a complete transcript of symbols (signs).
- References in the text are indicated in Arabic numerals in square brackets. Table footnotes are located below the table.
- The following are attached to the article:
– a cover letter containing information about the author (s): last name, first name, patronymic, place of work, position, academic degree and title (without any abbreviations)
– a review of an article by a scientist or specialist on relevant topics with the information of the reviewer (last name, first name, middle name, place of work, position, academic degree and rank).
– no more than 2 articles from one author are published in one issue of the journal (including co-authorship).
- In each article of the journal the following data must be indicated:
– MRNTI code corresponding to the content of the article;
– Full name, faculty or other structural unit, organization, city, zip code, country (without abbreviations).
– article title;
– sections “Introduction”, “Object and Methodology”, “Research Results”, “Conclusions”, a List of references to which the author refers.
– An annotation about the relevance and novelty of the topic in three languages (Kazakh, English, Russian) no more than 4-6 lines in each language;
– Pictures (JPEG, GIF format; pictures made using MSWord tools should be grouped into a single whole), tables and formulas (made in the Microsoft Equation formula editor) are duplicated on a separate sheet.
keywords for the content of the article (15-40 words or phrases). Each keyword or phrase is separated from the other by a comma, in three languages (Kazakh, English, Russian);
– a bibliographic list of used literature is placed after the article and drawn up according to GOST R7.0.5–2008 “Bibliographic reference” in the Roman alphabet (Latin).
– Articles submitted in English are published free of charge.
- Responsibility for the content of the article lies with the authors.
An example of article design
Zh.Zh. Nazarova, teacher of the “Standardization and food technology” chair
Kostanai University of Engineering and Economics named after M. Dulatov
110007, Kostanai, Kazakhstan
Technology of bakery products using flax flour
Түйіндеме. Зығыр майы ұндық, кондитерлік және нан-тоқаштық рецертурасына функционалдық компоненттік реттінде кіреді.
Аннотация. Льняная мука в качестве функционального компонента вводится в рецептуры мучных кондитерских и хлебобулочных изделий.
Abstract. Flax flour as a functional component is added to the compounding of flour confectionery and bakery products.
Түйінсөздер:зығыр ұны, бидай ұны, лигниндер, тағамдық талшық..
Ключевые слова: льняная мука, пшеничная мука, лигнины, пищевое волокно.
Key words: flax flour, wheat flour, lignins, food fiber.
Object and methodology
List of literary sources
An example of the presentation of Russian-language articles published in journals:
Malyshev V. V., Starkov A. V., Fedorov A. V. VestnikMoskovskogoaviatsionnogoinstituta, 2016, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 56-64.
An example of the presentation of Russian-language articles from collections:Gromov S. A. Problemyregistratsiiprav, fiksatsiiiudostovereniyayuridicheskikhfaktovgrazhdanskogoprava, Sbornikstatei, Moscow, 2015, pp. 3-8.
An example of the presentation of Russian-language conference materials:
Orlov A. I., Ruhlinskij V. M., Sharov V. D. Materialy I Mezhdunarodnoikonferentsii «Strategicheskoeupravlenieikontrolling v nekommercheskikhipublichnykhorganizatsiyakh: fondy, universitety, munitsipalitety, assotsiatsiiipartnerstva», Moscow, 2017, issue 1, pp. 108-114.
An example of the presentation of Russian-language materials from Internet resources:
Evstratov V.I. Elektronnyizhurnal “Trudy MAI”, 2017, no 54, available at: http://www.mai.ru/science/trudy/published.php?ID=29685 (accessed 20.04.2019)
Book submission example:
Kostin L.E. Obespechenienadezhnostislozhnykhtekhnicheskikhsistem v ekstremal’nykhsituatsiyakh (Ensuring the Reliability of Complex Technical Systems in Extreme Situations), Moscow, Progress, 2016, 215 p.
An example of a presentation of a chapter from a book:
Kostin L.E. Obespechenienadezhnostislozhnykhtekhnicheskikhsistem v ekstremal’nykhsituatsiyakh (Ensuring the Reliability of Complex Technical Systems in Extreme Situations), Moscow, Progress, 2017, ch.3.2, pp.124-168 (215 p.).
An example of a dissertation presentation:
Kuzin D.P. Vkhozhdenienauchno-proizvodstvennykhpredpriyatii v rynochnyeotnosheniya (The Entry of Scientific and Industrial Enterprises in the Market Economy), Doctor’s thesis, Moscow, MSU, 2018, 120 p.
Bank details: “AS Jýsan Bank”
Public Institution “Kostanai Engineering and Economic University named after M. Dulatov “Kostanai, st.Chernyshevsky 59, KBE 17, BIN 960840000146, settlement account KZ05998GTB0000014281, Kostanai, Jýsan Bank JSC, BIC TSES KZKA, tel .: +7 (714) 2-28-02-58, fax +7 (714) 2 -28-15-95, 28-01-59, e-mail: email@example.com
Bank details of KOF Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan JSC:
Public Institution “Kostanai Engineering and Economic University named after M. Dulatov “Kostanai, st.Chernyshevsky 59, KBE 17, BIN 960840000146, account KZ526010221000038824, Kostanai, KOF Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan JSC HSBKKZKX, KNP 861, tel .: +7 (714) 2-28-02-58, fax +7 (714 ) 2-28-15-95, 28-01-59, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost of publication is 600 tenge, for postgraduate students 300 tenge for 1 page of A4 format.
To authors of near and far abroad countries, publication is free of charge.